All 8 art Reviews

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

AWESOME!

awesome awesome awesome awesome!! I love this, it's as awesome as it's creator's drawing skills :D

Random emo angel Random emo angel

lookin' sharp

see you're still doing some good work there ^^ I've been a big fan of your art but 'till now I've been secretly watching xD Hope I'm not scaring u away x3

Anyway that "Random emo angel" is nice, I think Imma put him on my wallpaper now ^^

Keep rockin' out :D

TheAmused responds:

8'D No, it's fine, really, I appreciate it
Thank you!

My art Studio My art Studio

nice!!

I like her :) she's cool and her eyes are a complete mistery xD hope u don't have eyes like that :P

Elf goddess Elf goddess

awesome but...

is she able of flying with those little wingies?? x3

TheAmused responds:

X3 haha, nope..
maybe they grow bigger or something XD

Fluffy Fluffy

Awesome!! *-*

haha nice cat u got there :D I'm just hoping he doesn't bite my arm off....

Anyway, keep rockin' out! ^^

Metalmancer Metalmancer

nice metalmancer u got there, i must say

dude i love how u put together the idea of a necromancer kinda wizard and mecha stuff, this could be great dontent for a game! :D

keep up the good work!!

Thanks :D

Well I had the idea to draw something like this before.. so I just had to put it on paper some day :B and I did.

Terminator Space Marine Terminator Space Marine

awesome

dude u drawed this on msn? You must be a rly good artist ^^

Good work in here, gonna fav u now :3

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Well the character was drawn on msn .. but i editted it slightly on photoshop xD (a filter and the glowing eyes + staticness)

and the background was just simply put together there aswell :> thanks for the nice words

Mecha Tyranid Mecha Tyranid

woah!

Nice tiranoid xD could u tell me the name of the game? it looks pretty awesome for me :P

Cheers ^o^

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Well I only played Warhammer: Dawn of War 2. that's where you fight against them as space marines during the campaign :p